BOOKING A COURSE:
1. Full payment must accompany the booking form; we do not accept provisional bookings and places will be confirmed once payment is received.
2. Bookings will only be accepted on valid forms with signed/agreed student declaration.
3. Cancellations of confirmed places are accepted up to 10 working days prior to the start of the course. An administration fee of 25 pounds + the full cost of the study materials supplied will be deducted and the remainder of the course fee refunded to the payee.
4. Transfers of a confirmed booking either to another course or applicant can be made up to 10 working days before the course start date on payment of a 25 pound administration fee + the cost of any additional study materials which may be applicable. Transfers cannot be carried forward to the next academic year.
5. If a confirmed course booking is cancelled during the 10 working days prior to the start of the course, or at any time after the start of the course, no refund or transfer of the course fees will be made.
6. Examination dates are fixed to the course onto which you book and any transfer to an alternative date will incur an administration fee of 25 pounds. All transfer requests must be made in writing or by email ([email protected]) at least 10 working days before the original examination date.
7. Course fees will be refunded in full if Wine For Life Learning changes a course date or cancels a course if enrolments do not reach the required minimum numbers; notification will be made in the 10 working days prior to the planned start date of the course.
8. Please note all transfers are subject to availability on alternative course/examination dates.
9. Failure to attend booked examinations will result in the student being liable to subsequent examination fees. Resit examinations are not included in the fee.
10. Students requiring special examination conditions must submit their request before starting the course. Such requests must be supported by a Doctor's certificate or similar document.
11. I understand that I am required to present authorised photographic identification at all examinations and may be refused entry to an examination if not produced.
12. Your details may be used by us to keep you informed of the course on which you have registered. We never pass our customer's details to other parties. We send information by email, so please ensure you have entered your email address.
13.By signing up, you consent to sharing your relevant data with the WSET for the purposes of the WSET examining and awarding qualifications and making associated communications.
14.Cost of in class exam re-sits: Level 1 - £47, Level 2 - £67.00 and Level 3 - Theory (Unit 1) £69.00 and Tasting (Unit 2) £32.00
1. Items will be sent 1st Class Royal Mail. Delivery time will be 3 - 5 days but please allow up to 7 working days. Item price includes postage and packaging (UK only). Minimum order of £25.00.
2. In the rare event of an item being out of stock, we will contact you to explain when delivery can be expected.
3. All goods must be paid in full before despatch.
4. Cancellation and Returns: if you have simply changed your mind on any purchase, you may return the goods to us for full credit, subject to the following conditions; the item is in stock condition (as it was when it was delivered to you), you inform us of your desire to cancel within 7 working days of delivery, you pay the return delivery charges, goods are returned as soon as possible in order that your credit can be actioned in 30 days, please enclose a copy of your details with returned items and reason for return.
5. Shortages and Non Delivery: any shortages must be reported within 48 hours of receipt of delivery.
6. If you would like to contact us for any reason, please email us at: [email protected] or call 07814-138065.
1. Gift Vouchers will be sent out 1st Class Royal Mail, postage paid (UK only).